Paladins Public Test
You can find on this page details on how to remove Paladins Public Test for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. You can find out more on Hi-Rez Studios or check for application updates here
. Paladins Public Test is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins pts directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Paladins Public Test. The program's main executable file occupies 36.61 MB (38389656 bytes) on disk and is called Paladins.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Paladins Public Test. They occupy about 101.14 MB (106053512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (373.54 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Paladins.exe (36.61 MB)
- PaladinsEAC.exe (446.54 KB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.55.1990.0
of Paladins Public Test. You can find below info on other versions of Paladins Public Test:
...click to view all...
Paladins Public Test is an application marketed by Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Paladins Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Paladins Public Test or simply click the Search feature and type in "Paladins Public Test". If it exists on your system the Paladins Public Test app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Paladins Public Test in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Paladins Public Test, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Paladins Public Test.
8. After uninstalling Paladins Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Paladins Public Test that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Paladins Public Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Paladins Public Test in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-31 21:13:12.047