Paladins Public Test
Paladins Public Test is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. Further information on Hi-Rez Studios can be found here
. Paladins Public Test is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins pts folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Paladins Public Test by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Paladins.exe and it has a size of 34.50 MB (36173720 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Paladins Public Test. They occupy 99.03 MB (103837064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (373.04 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Paladins.exe (34.50 MB)
- PaladinsEAC.exe (446.54 KB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Paladins Public Test version 0.46.1706.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other Paladins Public Test versions:
...click to view all...
Paladins Public Test is a program marketed by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Paladins Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Paladins Public Test from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Paladins Public Test or simply activate the Search field and type in "Paladins Public Test". If it exists on your system the Paladins Public Test program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Paladins Public Test in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Paladins Public Test, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Paladins Public Test.
8. After removing Paladins Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Paladins Public Test that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Paladins Public Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Paladins Public Test in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-19 23:31:24.400