Paladins Public Test
Paladins Public Test is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. More info about Hi-Rez Studios can be seen here
. Paladins Public Test is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins pts directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Paladins Public Test is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. Paladins.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 35.98 MB (37726104 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Paladins Public Test. They take about 100.51 MB (105389960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (373.54 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Paladins.exe (35.98 MB)
- PaladinsEAC.exe (446.54 KB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
The current page applies to Paladins Public Test version 0.51.1870.0
only. Click on the links below for other Paladins Public Test versions:
...click to view all...
Paladins Public Test is a program offered by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Paladins Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Paladins Public Test with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Paladins Public Test or simply click the Search feature and type in "Paladins Public Test". The Paladins Public Test program will be found very quickly. When you click Paladins Public Test in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Paladins Public Test, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Paladins Public Test.
8. After uninstalling Paladins Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Paladins Public Test that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Paladins Public Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Paladins Public Test supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 05:54:07.900