Paladins Public Test
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Paladins Public Test for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your computerHi-Rez Studios
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Hi-Rez Studios. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins pts folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Paladins Public Test is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Paladins.exe and it has a size of 36.82 MB (38610840 bytes).
Paladins Public Test installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 101.35 MB (106274696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (373.54 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Paladins.exe (36.82 MB)
- PaladinsEAC.exe (446.54 KB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
This data is about Paladins Public Test version 0.56.2011.0
only. For more Paladins Public Test versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Paladins Public Test is a program marketed by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Paladins Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Paladins Public Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Paladins Public Test or simply click the Search field and type in "Paladins Public Test". If it exists on your system the Paladins Public Test program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Paladins Public Test in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Paladins Public Test, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Paladins Public Test.
8. After uninstalling Paladins Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Paladins Public Test that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Paladins Public Test with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Paladins Public Test supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-06 19:59:23.837