Paladins Public Test
This page contains complete information on how to remove Paladins Public Test for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. Go over here
where you can read more on Hi-Rez Studios. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins pts directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Paladins Public Test. Paladins.exe is the Paladins Public Test's primary executable file and it occupies close to 34.51 MB (36186008 bytes) on disk.
Paladins Public Test contains of the executables below. They take 99.04 MB (103849352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (373.04 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Paladins.exe (34.51 MB)
- PaladinsEAC.exe (446.54 KB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
This web page is about Paladins Public Test version 0.46.1707.2
alone. For more Paladins Public Test versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Paladins Public Test is an application released by Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Paladins Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Paladins Public Test or simply click the Search feature and type in "Paladins Public Test". If it exists on your system the Paladins Public Test app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Paladins Public Test in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Paladins Public Test, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Paladins Public Test.
8. After uninstalling Paladins Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Paladins Public Test which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Paladins Public Test with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Paladins Public Test in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-27 17:46:10.893