Paladins Public Test
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Paladins Public Test for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. You can read more on Hi-Rez Studios or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins pts folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Paladins Public Test is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Paladins.exe and its approximative size is 33.56 MB (35186584 bytes).
The executables below are part of Paladins Public Test. They take an average of 97.28 MB (102010680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Paladins.exe (33.56 MB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Paladins Public Test version 0.34.1309.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Paladins Public Test:
...click to view all...
Paladins Public Test is an application released by Hi-Rez Studios. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Paladins Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Paladins Public Test with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Paladins Public Test or simply activate the Search field and type in "Paladins Public Test". If it exists on your system the Paladins Public Test application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Paladins Public Test in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Paladins Public Test, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Paladins Public Test.
8. After removing Paladins Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Paladins Public Test that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Paladins Public Test with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Paladins Public Test in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-04 18:04:05.060