Paladins Public Test
You can find below details on how to uninstall Paladins Public Test for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. Open here
for more information on Hi-Rez Studios. Paladins Public Test is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins pts folder, subject to the user's option. Paladins Public Test's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. Paladins.exe is the Paladins Public Test's primary executable file and it occupies about 36.36 MB (38123416 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Paladins Public Test. They take about 100.89 MB (105787272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (373.54 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Paladins.exe (36.36 MB)
- PaladinsEAC.exe (446.54 KB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
This page is about Paladins Public Test version 0.54.1957.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Paladins Public Test versions:
...click to view all...
Paladins Public Test is an application released by Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Paladins Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Paladins Public Test from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Paladins Public Test or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Paladins Public Test". If it is installed on your PC the Paladins Public Test application will be found very quickly. After you click Paladins Public Test in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Paladins Public Test, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Paladins Public Test.
8. After uninstalling Paladins Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Paladins Public Test that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Paladins Public Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Paladins Public Test supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-11 15:16:18.550