Paladins Public Test
Paladins Public Test is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. Further information on Hi-Rez Studios can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins pts directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Paladins Public Test. Paladins.exe is the Paladins Public Test's main executable file and it takes approximately 33.63 MB (35264408 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Paladins Public Test. They occupy about 98.17 MB (102938968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (391.27 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Paladins.exe (33.63 MB)
- PaladinsEAC.exe (439.27 KB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
This info is about Paladins Public Test version 0.42.1549.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Paladins Public Test:
...click to view all...
Paladins Public Test is an application marketed by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Paladins Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Paladins Public Test from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Paladins Public Test or simply click the Search field and type in "Paladins Public Test". If it exists on your system the Paladins Public Test program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Paladins Public Test in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Paladins Public Test, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Paladins Public Test.
8. After removing Paladins Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Paladins Public Test which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Paladins Public Test with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Paladins Public Test supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-03 06:39:31.503