Paladins Public Test
Paladins Public Test is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your systemHi-Rez Studios
. More information about Hi-Rez Studios can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Paladins\HiRezGames/paladins pts directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Paladins Public Test is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Paladins Public Test's primary file takes around 3.34 MB (3499416 bytes) and is named SteamLauncherUI.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Paladins Public Test. They occupy 8.21 MB (8608016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HiPatchInstHelper.exe (13.50 KB)
- HiPatchSelfUpdateWindow.exe (36.50 KB)
- HiPatchService.exe (9.50 KB)
- HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe (635.90 KB)
- SteamLauncherUI.exe (3.34 MB)
- VideoCardCompatibility.exe (7.50 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
The current web page applies to Paladins Public Test version 0.37.1397.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Paladins Public Test:
...click to view all...
Paladins Public Test is a program by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Paladins Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Paladins Public Test from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Paladins Public Test or simply click the Search field and type in "Paladins Public Test". If it is installed on your PC the Paladins Public Test program will be found automatically. When you click Paladins Public Test in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Paladins Public Test, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Paladins Public Test.
8. After removing Paladins Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Paladins Public Test that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Paladins Public Test with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Paladins Public Test supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-22 18:14:02.393