Paladins Public Test
Paladins Public Test is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. More info about Hi-Rez Studios can be found here
. Usually the Paladins Public Test application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins pts folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Paladins Public Test. Paladins.exe is the Paladins Public Test's primary executable file and it takes about 33.37 MB (34994072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Paladins Public Test. They take about 97.10 MB (101818168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Paladins.exe (33.37 MB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
This page is about Paladins Public Test version 0.38.1420.0
only. Click on the links below for other Paladins Public Test versions:
...click to view all...
Paladins Public Test is an application offered by Hi-Rez Studios. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Paladins Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Paladins Public Test with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Paladins Public Test or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Paladins Public Test". The Paladins Public Test app will be found very quickly. After you select Paladins Public Test in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Paladins Public Test, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Paladins Public Test.
8. After uninstalling Paladins Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Paladins Public Test which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Paladins Public Test with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Paladins Public Test supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-09 01:07:03.437