Paladins Public Test
This page contains complete information on how to remove Paladins Public Test for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. Open here
where you can read more on Hi-Rez Studios. Paladins Public Test is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins pts directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Paladins Public Test's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. Paladins.exe is the Paladins Public Test's main executable file and it occupies around 33.74 MB (35375000 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Paladins Public Test. They take an average of 98.28 MB (103049560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (391.27 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Paladins.exe (33.74 MB)
- PaladinsEAC.exe (439.27 KB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
This page is about Paladins Public Test version 0.43.1584.0
only. For more Paladins Public Test versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Paladins Public Test is an application released by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Paladins Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Paladins Public Test or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Paladins Public Test". If it exists on your system the Paladins Public Test application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Paladins Public Test in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Paladins Public Test, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Paladins Public Test.
8. After uninstalling Paladins Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Paladins Public Test that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Paladins Public Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Paladins Public Test supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-07 17:34:28.213