Paladins Public Test
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Paladins Public Test for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. Further information on Hi-Rez Studios can be found here
. Paladins Public Test is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins pts folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Paladins Public Test. Paladins Public Test's main file takes about 36.10 MB (37853080 bytes) and its name is Paladins.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Paladins Public Test. They take about 100.63 MB (105517448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (374.04 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Paladins.exe (36.10 MB)
- PaladinsEAC.exe (446.54 KB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.52.1901.0
of Paladins Public Test. You can find below info on other releases of Paladins Public Test:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Paladins Public Test from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Paladins Public Test is a program offered by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Paladins Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Paladins Public Test from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Paladins Public Test or simply click the Search feature and type in "Paladins Public Test". If it is installed on your PC the Paladins Public Test program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Paladins Public Test in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Paladins Public Test, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Paladins Public Test.
8. After uninstalling Paladins Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Paladins Public Test that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Paladins Public Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Paladins Public Test supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-12 07:16:45.353