Paladins Public Test
Paladins Public Test is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your computerHi-Rez Studios
. Further information on Hi-Rez Studios can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins pts directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Paladins Public Test by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\program files (x86)\hi-rez studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 35.78 MB (37521304 bytes) on disk and is titled Paladins.exe.
The following executables are contained in Paladins Public Test. They occupy 100.31 MB (105185160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (373.54 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Paladins.exe (35.78 MB)
- PaladinsEAC.exe (446.54 KB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.49.1793.3
of Paladins Public Test. You can find here a few links to other Paladins Public Test versions:
...click to view all...
Paladins Public Test is an application released by Hi-Rez Studios. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Paladins Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Paladins Public Test from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Paladins Public Test or simply activate the Search field and type in "Paladins Public Test". The Paladins Public Test application will be found automatically. When you select Paladins Public Test in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Paladins Public Test, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Paladins Public Test.
8. After removing Paladins Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Paladins Public Test that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Paladins Public Test with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Paladins Public Test supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-05 03:45:26.980