You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Nano Surfer for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Nano Surfer from your systemNano Surfer
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Nano Surfer. Please follow http://nanosurfer.info/support
if you want to read more on Nano Surfer on Nano Surfer's web page. Nano Surfer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Nano Surfer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called NanoSurferUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 253.96 KB (260056 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Nano Surfer. They occupy 253.96 KB (260056
bytes) on disk.
- NanoSurferUninstall.exe (253.96 KB)
The current page applies to Nano Surfer version 2015.03.24.110452
alone. Click on the links below for other Nano Surfer versions:
...click to view all...
Nano Surfer is an application marketed by the software company Nano Surfer. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Nano Surfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Nano Surfer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Nano Surfer or simply click the Search field and type in "Nano Surfer". The Nano Surfer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Nano Surfer in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nano Surfer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nano Surfer:
- The publisher is: http://nanosurfer.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nano Surfer.
8. After removing Nano Surfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nano Surfer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nano Surfer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer from your PC, we are not saying that Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nano Surfer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-21 07:33:26.337