This page is about Nano Surfer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Nano Surfer from your systemNano Surfer
. Further information on Nano Surfer can be found here
. Click on http://nanosurfer.info/support
to get more information about Nano Surfer on Nano Surfer's website. Usually the Nano Surfer application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Nano Surfer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. NanoSurfer.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Nano Surfer's main executable file and it occupies about 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk.
Nano Surfer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.16 MB (2266528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NanoSurferUninstall.exe (253.45 KB)
- utilNanoSurfer.exe (384.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- NanoSurfer.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current page applies to Nano Surfer version 2015.02.27.100319
only. For other Nano Surfer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Nano Surfer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update Nano Surfer\ImagePath
Nano Surfer is a program marketed by the software company Nano Surfer. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Nano Surfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Nano Surfer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Nano Surfer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nano Surfer". If it is installed on your PC the Nano Surfer app will be found very quickly. When you click Nano Surfer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nano Surfer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nano Surfer:
- The web site of the program is: http://nanosurfer.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nano Surfer.
8. After removing Nano Surfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Nano Surfer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nano Surfer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer from your PC, we are not saying that Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nano Surfer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-27 16:16:29.057