Nano Surfer is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Nano Surfer from your systemNano Surfer
. You can find out more on Nano Surfer or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Nano Surfer can be found at http://nanosurfer.info/support
. Nano Surfer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer directory, depending on the user's decision. Nano Surfer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe. Nano Surfer's primary file takes around 241.80 KB (247600 bytes) and is named NanoSurferUninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in Nano Surfer. They occupy 241.80 KB (247600
bytes) on disk.
- NanoSurferUninstall.exe (241.80 KB)
This info is about Nano Surfer version 2015.04.20.115000
only. You can find below info on other versions of Nano Surfer:
...click to view all...
Nano Surfer is a program offered by Nano Surfer. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Nano Surfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Nano Surfer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Nano Surfer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nano Surfer". The Nano Surfer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Nano Surfer in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Nano Surfer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nano Surfer:
- The publisher is: http://nanosurfer.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nano Surfer.
8. After uninstalling Nano Surfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Nano Surfer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nano Surfer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer from your PC, we are not saying that Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nano Surfer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-28 11:47:01.160