You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Nano Surfer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Nano Surfer from your PCNano Surfer
. More information on Nano Surfer can be found here
. You can read more about about Nano Surfer at http://nanosurfer.info/support
. Nano Surfer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall Nano Surfer. The program's main executable file is titled NanoSurfer.BOAS.exe and occupies 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes).
Nano Surfer contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.67 MB (8040792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NanoSurferUn.exe (544.74 KB)
- NanoSurferUninstall.exe (253.91 KB)
- utilNanoSurfer.exe (406.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- NanoSurfer.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- NanoSurfer.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- NanoSurfer.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- NanoSurfer.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
This web page is about Nano Surfer version 2015.03.19.005304
only. You can find below a few links to other Nano Surfer releases:
...click to view all...
Nano Surfer is a program marketed by Nano Surfer. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Nano Surfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Nano Surfer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Nano Surfer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nano Surfer". If it is installed on your PC the Nano Surfer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Nano Surfer in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Nano Surfer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nano Surfer:
- The publisher is: http://nanosurfer.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nano Surfer.
8. After uninstalling Nano Surfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Nano Surfer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nano Surfer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer from your computer, nor are we saying that Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nano Surfer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 13:49:55.510