This page is about Nano Surfer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Nano Surfer from your systemNano Surfer
. Take a look here
for more information on Nano Surfer. Please follow http://nanosurfer.info/support
if you want to read more on Nano Surfer on Nano Surfer's page. Nano Surfer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Nano Surfer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe. Nano Surfer's main file takes about 398.24 KB (407800 bytes) and its name is utilNanoSurfer.exe.
The executable files below are part of Nano Surfer. They occupy an average of 651.60 KB (667240
bytes) on disk.
- NanoSurferUninstall.exe (253.36 KB)
- utilNanoSurfer.exe (398.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.05.090420
of Nano Surfer. Click on the links below for other Nano Surfer versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Nano Surfer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Nano Surfer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\bin\f9fe3dd2ef204c6a8b7416821fe9e20564.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\bin\utilNanoSurfer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\updateNanoSurfer.exe
Nano Surfer is a program marketed by Nano Surfer. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Nano Surfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Nano Surfer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nano Surfer or simply click the Search field and type in "Nano Surfer". The Nano Surfer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Nano Surfer in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nano Surfer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nano Surfer:
- The web site of the program is: http://nanosurfer.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nano Surfer.
8. After uninstalling Nano Surfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Nano Surfer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nano Surfer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer from your computer, nor are we saying that Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Nano Surfer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-15 14:41:58.227