You can find below details on how to remove Nano Surfer for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Nano Surfer from your PCNano Surfer
. Go over here
for more info on Nano Surfer. More details about Nano Surfer can be found at http://nanosurfer.info/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer directory (same installation drive as Windows). Nano Surfer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 384.24 KB (393464 bytes) on disk and is titled utilNanoSurfer.exe.
The executables below are part of Nano Surfer. They take an average of 1.51 MB (1582272
bytes) on disk.
- NanoSurferUninstall.exe (253.20 KB)
- utilNanoSurfer.exe (384.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.24.060305
of Nano Surfer. You can find below info on other application versions of Nano Surfer:
...click to view all...
Nano Surfer is an application marketed by the software company Nano Surfer. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Nano Surfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Nano Surfer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Nano Surfer or simply click the Search field and type in "Nano Surfer". The Nano Surfer app will be found very quickly. When you select Nano Surfer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Nano Surfer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nano Surfer:
- The web site of the application is: http://nanosurfer.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nano Surfer.
8. After uninstalling Nano Surfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Nano Surfer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nano Surfer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer from your computer, we are not saying that Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nano Surfer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-27 13:50:22.297