This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Nano Surfer for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Nano Surfer from your computerNano Surfer
. More info about Nano Surfer can be found here
. Detailed information about Nano Surfer can be found at http://nanosurfer.info/support
. Nano Surfer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Nano Surfer. NanoSurfer.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Nano Surfer's primary executable file and it takes about 104.24 KB (106744 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Nano Surfer. They take about 2.12 MB (2220824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NanoSurferUninstall.exe (242.32 KB)
- utilNanoSurfer.exe (394.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- NanoSurfer.BrowserAdapter.exe (104.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.BrowserAdapter64.exe (121.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The current page applies to Nano Surfer version 2015.04.18.114915
only. You can find below a few links to other Nano Surfer versions:
...click to view all...
Nano Surfer is a program offered by Nano Surfer. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Nano Surfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Nano Surfer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Nano Surfer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nano Surfer". The Nano Surfer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Nano Surfer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Nano Surfer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nano Surfer:
- The web site of the application is: http://nanosurfer.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nano Surfer.
8. After uninstalling Nano Surfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Nano Surfer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nano Surfer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer from your computer, we are not saying that Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nano Surfer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-19 12:00:33.597