This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Nano Surfer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Nano Surfer from your PCNano Surfer
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Nano Surfer. Click on http://nanosurfer.info/support
to get more data about Nano Surfer on Nano Surfer's website. Nano Surfer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall Nano Surfer. 7za.exe is the Nano Surfer's main executable file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Nano Surfer. They take an average of 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.10.020514
of Nano Surfer. You can find below a few links to other Nano Surfer releases:
...click to view all...
Nano Surfer is a program released by Nano Surfer. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Nano Surfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Nano Surfer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Nano Surfer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nano Surfer". If it exists on your system the Nano Surfer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Nano Surfer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Nano Surfer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nano Surfer:
- The publisher is: http://nanosurfer.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nano Surfer.
8. After uninstalling Nano Surfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nano Surfer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nano Surfer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer from your PC, nor are we saying that Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nano Surfer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-22 04:53:12.710