This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Nano Surfer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Nano Surfer from your computerNano Surfer
. Further information on Nano Surfer can be seen here
. More information about the application Nano Surfer can be found at http://nanosurfer.info/support
. Nano Surfer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Nano Surfer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 99.24 KB (101624 bytes) on disk and is named NanoSurfer.expext.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Nano Surfer. They occupy 1.40 MB (1467848
bytes) on disk.
- NanoSurferUninstall.exe (253.98 KB)
- utilNanoSurfer.exe (395.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The current page applies to Nano Surfer version 2015.03.21.125050
alone. For other Nano Surfer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Nano Surfer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Nano Surfer:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Nano Surfer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update Nano Surfer\ImagePath
Nano Surfer is a program released by Nano Surfer. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Nano Surfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Nano Surfer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Nano Surfer or simply click the Search field and type in "Nano Surfer". The Nano Surfer application will be found very quickly. After you click Nano Surfer in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Nano Surfer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nano Surfer:
- The web site of the program is: http://nanosurfer.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nano Surfer.
8. After uninstalling Nano Surfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Nano Surfer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nano Surfer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer from your computer, we are not saying that Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nano Surfer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 17:11:57.243