This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Nano Surfer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Nano Surfer from your computerNano Surfer
. More information on Nano Surfer can be found here
. More information about Nano Surfer can be found at http://nanosurfer.info/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Nano Surfer is C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 253.28 KB (259360 bytes) on disk and is titled NanoSurferUninstall.exe.
Nano Surfer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 647.02 KB (662552
bytes) on disk.
- NanoSurferUninstall.exe (253.28 KB)
- updateNanoSurfer.exe (393.74 KB)
This info is about Nano Surfer version 2015.02.07.132453
only. Click on the links below for other Nano Surfer versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Nano Surfer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Nano Surfer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Nano Surfer
Nano Surfer is a program marketed by Nano Surfer. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Nano Surfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Nano Surfer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Nano Surfer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nano Surfer". The Nano Surfer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Nano Surfer in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nano Surfer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nano Surfer:
- The web site of the program is: http://nanosurfer.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nano Surfer.
8. After uninstalling Nano Surfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nano Surfer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nano Surfer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer from your PC, nor are we saying that Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nano Surfer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 17:58:38.630