Nano Surfer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Nano Surfer from your PCNano Surfer
. You can read more on Nano Surfer or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Nano Surfer at http://nanosurfer.info/support
. Nano Surfer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Nano Surfer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes) on disk and is named NanoSurfer.BOAS.exe.
Nano Surfer is comprised of the following executables which take 7.18 MB (7529632
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NanoSurferUninstall.exe (253.98 KB)
- utilNanoSurfer.exe (401.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- NanoSurfer.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- NanoSurfer.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- NanoSurfer.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- NanoSurfer.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
This web page is about Nano Surfer version 2015.04.03.152313
only. You can find below info on other versions of Nano Surfer:
...click to view all...
Nano Surfer is a program released by the software company Nano Surfer. Some users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Nano Surfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Nano Surfer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nano Surfer or simply click the Search field and type in "Nano Surfer". The Nano Surfer program will be found very quickly. When you click Nano Surfer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Nano Surfer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nano Surfer:
- The web site of the program is: http://nanosurfer.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nano Surfer.
8. After removing Nano Surfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Nano Surfer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nano Surfer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer from your PC, we are not saying that Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nano Surfer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-03 19:52:09.220