Nano Surfer is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Nano Surfer from your computerNano Surfer
. You can find out more on Nano Surfer or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Nano Surfer can be found at http://nanosurfer.info/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Nano Surfer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named utilNanoSurfer.exe and it has a size of 394.24 KB (403704 bytes).
Nano Surfer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 647.63 KB (663176
bytes) on disk.
- NanoSurferUninstall.exe (253.39 KB)
- utilNanoSurfer.exe (394.24 KB)
This page is about Nano Surfer version 2015.03.13.000522
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Nano Surfer:
...click to view all...
Nano Surfer is an application by Nano Surfer. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Nano Surfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Nano Surfer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Nano Surfer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nano Surfer". If it exists on your system the Nano Surfer application will be found automatically. After you click Nano Surfer in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Nano Surfer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nano Surfer:
- The publisher is: http://nanosurfer.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nano Surfer.
8. After uninstalling Nano Surfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nano Surfer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nano Surfer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer from your computer, nor are we saying that Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nano Surfer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-13 03:41:00.580