Nano Surfer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Nano Surfer from your systemNano Surfer
. You can read more on Nano Surfer or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Nano Surfer can be seen at http://nanosurfer.info/support
. Nano Surfer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Nano Surfer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Nano Surfer's primary file takes around 399.74 KB (409336 bytes) and is named utilNanoSurfer.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Nano Surfer. They take about 653.16 KB (668832
bytes) on disk.
- NanoSurferUninstall.exe (253.41 KB)
- utilNanoSurfer.exe (399.74 KB)
This page is about Nano Surfer version 2015.03.11.230521
only. For other Nano Surfer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Nano Surfer is a program offered by the software company Nano Surfer. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Nano Surfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Nano Surfer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Nano Surfer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nano Surfer". The Nano Surfer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Nano Surfer in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Nano Surfer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nano Surfer:
- The publisher is: http://nanosurfer.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nano Surfer.
8. After uninstalling Nano Surfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nano Surfer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nano Surfer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer from your computer, we are not saying that Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Nano Surfer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-12 21:03:43.180