This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Nano Surfer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Nano Surfer from your computerNano Surfer
. You can find out more on Nano Surfer or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://nanosurfer.info/support
if you want to read more on Nano Surfer on Nano Surfer's website. Nano Surfer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Nano Surfer. NanoSurfer.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Nano Surfer's primary executable file and it takes approximately 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk.
Nano Surfer contains of the executables below. They take 2.19 MB (2293616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NanoSurferUninstall.exe (253.91 KB)
- utilNanoSurfer.exe (397.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- NanoSurfer.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04.05.082234
of Nano Surfer. You can find below info on other releases of Nano Surfer:
...click to view all...
Nano Surfer is an application released by Nano Surfer. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Nano Surfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Nano Surfer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Nano Surfer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nano Surfer". If it exists on your system the Nano Surfer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Nano Surfer in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Nano Surfer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nano Surfer:
- The software company is: http://nanosurfer.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nano Surfer.
8. After removing Nano Surfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nano Surfer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nano Surfer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer from your computer, we are not saying that Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nano Surfer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-05 12:13:23.717