This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Nano Surfer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Nano Surfer from your systemNano Surfer
. You can find out more on Nano Surfer or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Nano Surfer can be seen at http://nanosurfer.info/support
. Usually the Nano Surfer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Nano Surfer. Nano Surfer's primary file takes around 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) and its name is NanoSurfer.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Nano Surfer. They occupy about 2.18 MB (2286048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NanoSurferUninstall.exe (253.52 KB)
- utilNanoSurfer.exe (393.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- NanoSurfer.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- NanoSurfer.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.09.010508
of Nano Surfer. For other Nano Surfer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Nano Surfer is an application released by the software company Nano Surfer. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Nano Surfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Nano Surfer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nano Surfer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nano Surfer". If it is installed on your PC the Nano Surfer app will be found automatically. After you select Nano Surfer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Nano Surfer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nano Surfer:
- The web site of the application is: http://nanosurfer.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nano Surfer\NanoSurferuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nano Surfer.
8. After uninstalling Nano Surfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Nano Surfer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nano Surfer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer from your computer, we are not saying that Nano Surfer by Nano Surfer is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nano Surfer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-09 03:22:33.110