Internet Download Manager
You can find on this page details on how to remove Internet Download Manager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your systemTonec Inc.
. Additional info about Tonec Inc. can be found here
. Click on https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
to get more information about Internet Download Manager on Tonec Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Internet Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled IDMan.exe and occupies 3.86 MB (4042808 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Internet Download Manager. They take about 6.45 MB (6759075
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.86 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (73.55 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (493.00 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IDMMsgHost.exe (34.59 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (189.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.32.9
of Internet Download Manager. For more Internet Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application by Tonec Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Internet Download Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Internet Download Manager in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The publisher is: https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Download Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-17 03:02:53.080