Internet Download Manager
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computerTonec Inc.
. You can find out more on Tonec Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Internet Download Manager can be seen at http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
. Internet Download Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Internet Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Internet Download Manager's main file takes about 3.94 MB (4131696 bytes) and its name is IDMan.exe.
Internet Download Manager contains of the executables below. They take 5.31 MB (5565019
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.94 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (153.30 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (507.80 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IDMMsgHost.exe (34.59 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (56.30 KB)
- Uninstall-ME.exe (117.57 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (189.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.35.10
of Internet Download Manager. For more Internet Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application by Tonec Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Internet Download Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". The Internet Download Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Internet Download Manager in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-20 07:24:08.983