Internet Download Manager
This page is about Internet Download Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computerTonec Inc.
. More info about Tonec Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
if you want to read more on Internet Download Manager on Tonec Inc.'s web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Internet Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. IDMan.exe is the Internet Download Manager's main executable file and it occupies about 3.74 MB (3919928 bytes) on disk.
Internet Download Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.21 MB (5462599
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- IDM Patch Uninstaller.exe (380.62 KB)
- IDMan.exe (3.74 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (73.15 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (507.15 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.65 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.15 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.15 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2114
of Internet Download Manager. For other Internet Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program by the software company Tonec Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Internet Download Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". The Internet Download Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Internet Download Manager in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:36:02.710