Internet Download Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Internet Download Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your PCTonec Inc.
. Additional info about Tonec Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info about Internet Download Manager at http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Tonec folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Internet Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Tonec\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called IDMan.exe and occupies 3.83 MB (4015216 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Internet Download Manager. They occupy about 8.70 MB (9121272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.83 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (73.55 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (507.05 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (183.05 KB)
- IDMan.exe (3.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.27.3
of Internet Download Manager. You can find below info on other releases of Internet Download Manager:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application by the software company Tonec Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Internet Download Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it exists on your system the Internet Download Manager application will be found very quickly. After you select Internet Download Manager in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tonec\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-31 16:15:23.697