Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computerTonec Inc.
. You can find out more on Tonec Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
if you want to read more on Internet Download Manager on Tonec Inc.'s website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Internet Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called IDMan.exe and its approximative size is 3.95 MB (4137016 bytes).
Internet Download Manager is composed of the following executables which take 5.30 MB (5556975
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.95 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (153.30 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (493.00 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IDMMsgHost.exe (34.59 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (56.30 KB)
- Uninstall-ME.exe (117.57 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (191.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.35.18
of Internet Download Manager. You can find below info on other versions of Internet Download Manager:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program released by the software company Tonec Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Internet Download Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". The Internet Download Manager program will be found very quickly. After you click Internet Download Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-05 20:43:31.420