Internet Download Manager
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Internet Download Manager for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computerTonec Inc.
. More information on Tonec Inc. can be found here
. Click on https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
to get more details about Internet Download Manager on Tonec Inc.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Internet Download Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.84 MB (4030520 bytes) on disk and is titled IDMan.exe.
The executable files below are part of Internet Download Manager. They occupy about 6.40 MB (6710347
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.84 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (73.55 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (493.00 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (188.55 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Download Manager version 6.32.2
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Internet Download Manager:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application marketed by the software company Tonec Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Internet Download Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". The Internet Download Manager program will be found very quickly. When you click Internet Download Manager in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-23 00:47:49.403