Internet Download Manager
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computerTonec Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Tonec Inc.. Please follow http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
if you want to read more on Internet Download Manager on Tonec Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Internet Download Manager. The application's main executable file is labeled IDMan.exe and its approximative size is 3.38 MB (3540416 bytes).
Internet Download Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.61 MB (4831400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.38 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (65.96 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (479.96 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (62.84 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (261.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (390.00 KB)
This info is about Internet Download Manager version 6.15.8
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Internet Download Manager:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application by Tonec Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager program will be found very quickly. After you click Internet Download Manager in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-20 07:13:58.537