This page contains complete information on how to remove HyperSnap 6 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your PCHyperionics Technology LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on Hyperionics Technology LLC. Further information about HyperSnap 6 can be seen at http://www.hyperionics.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HyperSnap 6. HprSnap6.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.56 MB (6882712 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of HyperSnap 6. They occupy an average of 7.79 MB (8168720
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap6.exe (6.56 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (829.44 KB)
- hstb.exe (56.00 KB)
- TsHelper64.exe (370.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.91.02
of HyperSnap 6. For more HyperSnap 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 6 is a program released by Hyperionics Technology LLC. Some computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove HyperSnap 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove HyperSnap 6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HyperSnap 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HyperSnap 6". If it exists on your system the HyperSnap 6 app will be found automatically. After you click HyperSnap 6 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HyperSnap 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HyperSnap 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HyperSnap 6.
8. After removing HyperSnap 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HyperSnap 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HyperSnap 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HyperSnap 6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:33:00.090