This info is about HyperSnap 6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your PCHyperionics Technology LLC
. You can read more on Hyperionics Technology LLC or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on HyperSnap 6 at http://www.hyperionics.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove HyperSnap 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. HprSnap6.exe is the HyperSnap 6's primary executable file and it occupies close to 4.37 MB (4580760 bytes) on disk.
HyperSnap 6 contains of the executables below. They take 5.59 MB (5866768
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap6.exe (4.37 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (829.44 KB)
- hstb.exe (56.00 KB)
- TsHelper64.exe (370.43 KB)
The current page applies to HyperSnap 6 version 6.81.05
only. You can find below info on other application versions of HyperSnap 6:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 6 is a program by the software company Hyperionics Technology LLC. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall HyperSnap 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HyperSnap 6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HyperSnap 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HyperSnap 6". If it exists on your system the HyperSnap 6 application will be found automatically. After you click HyperSnap 6 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HyperSnap 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HyperSnap 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HyperSnap 6.
8. After uninstalling HyperSnap 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HyperSnap 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HyperSnap 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your PC, we are not saying that HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HyperSnap 6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 13:03:38.303