This web page contains detailed information on how to remove HyperSnap 6 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your systemHyperionics Technology LLC
. Open here
for more info on Hyperionics Technology LLC. Click on http://www.hyperionics.com
to get more details about HyperSnap 6 on Hyperionics Technology LLC's website. HyperSnap 6 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6 directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall HyperSnap 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. HyperSnap 6's main file takes about 6.56 MB (6882712 bytes) and its name is HprSnap6.exe.
HyperSnap 6 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.79 MB (8168720
bytes) on disk:
- HprSnap6.exe (6.56 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (829.44 KB)
- hstb.exe (56.00 KB)
- TsHelper64.exe (370.43 KB)
The current web page applies to HyperSnap 6 version 6.91.01
alone. You can find here a few links to other HyperSnap 6 releases:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 6 is a program offered by Hyperionics Technology LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall HyperSnap 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HyperSnap 6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HyperSnap 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "HyperSnap 6". The HyperSnap 6 program will be found automatically. After you click HyperSnap 6 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HyperSnap 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HyperSnap 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HyperSnap 6.
8. After removing HyperSnap 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HyperSnap 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HyperSnap 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your PC, we are not saying that HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HyperSnap 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-01 10:12:16.213