HyperSnap 6 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your systemHyperionics Technology LLC
. You can read more on Hyperionics Technology LLC or check for application updates here
. More data about the application HyperSnap 6 can be found at http://www.hyperionics.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing HyperSnap 6 is C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.49 MB (4710400 bytes) on disk and is labeled HprSnap6.exe.
HyperSnap 6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.63 MB (9046728
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap6.exe (4.49 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (709.37 KB)
- HprSnap6.exe (3.44 MB)
This web page is about HyperSnap 6 version 6.40.06
only. Click on the links below for other HyperSnap 6 versions:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 6 is an application marketed by the software company Hyperionics Technology LLC. Some people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove HyperSnap 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HyperSnap 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "HyperSnap 6". If it exists on your system the HyperSnap 6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HyperSnap 6 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HyperSnap 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HyperSnap 6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HyperSnap 6.
8. After removing HyperSnap 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HyperSnap 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HyperSnap 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HyperSnap 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 18:59:42.500