This web page is about HyperSnap 6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your computerHyperionics Technology LLC
. Further information on Hyperionics Technology LLC can be found here
. Please open http://www.hyperionics.com
if you want to read more on HyperSnap 6 on Hyperionics Technology LLC's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing HyperSnap 6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. HprSnap6.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 963.50 KB (986624 bytes) on disk.
HyperSnap 6 is composed of the following executables which take 2.00 MB (2099944
bytes) on disk:
- HprSnap6.exe (963.50 KB)
- HprUnInst.exe (717.37 KB)
- TsHelper64.exe (369.86 KB)
This info is about HyperSnap 6 version 6.60.01
only. Click on the links below for other HyperSnap 6 versions:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 6 is an application by Hyperionics Technology LLC. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall HyperSnap 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HyperSnap 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HyperSnap 6". If it is installed on your PC the HyperSnap 6 application will be found automatically. When you click HyperSnap 6 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HyperSnap 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HyperSnap 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HyperSnap 6.
8. After uninstalling HyperSnap 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HyperSnap 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HyperSnap 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your computer, we are not saying that HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HyperSnap 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:56:38.800