This page is about HyperSnap 6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your computerHyperionics Technology LLC
. Check out here
for more information on Hyperionics Technology LLC. Detailed information about HyperSnap 6 can be found at http://www.hyperionics.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove HyperSnap 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named HprSnap6.exe and it has a size of 4.37 MB (4580760 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in HyperSnap 6. They take 5.59 MB (5858576
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap6.exe (4.37 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (821.44 KB)
- hstb.exe (56.00 KB)
- TsHelper64.exe (370.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.81.04
of HyperSnap 6. Click on the links below for other HyperSnap 6 versions:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 6 is an application offered by Hyperionics Technology LLC. Some users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase HyperSnap 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase HyperSnap 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HyperSnap 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HyperSnap 6". If it is installed on your PC the HyperSnap 6 app will be found automatically. After you click HyperSnap 6 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HyperSnap 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HyperSnap 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HyperSnap 6.
8. After removing HyperSnap 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HyperSnap 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HyperSnap 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your computer, we are not saying that HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HyperSnap 6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 01:55:34.703