HyperSnap 6 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your systemHyperionics Technology LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Hyperionics Technology LLC. You can see more info related to HyperSnap 6 at http://www.hyperionics.com
. HyperSnap 6 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove HyperSnap 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. HyperSnap 6's main file takes around 4.37 MB (4584856 bytes) and is called HprSnap6.exe.
HyperSnap 6 contains of the executables below. They take 5.60 MB (5870864
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap6.exe (4.37 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (829.44 KB)
- hstb.exe (56.00 KB)
- TsHelper64.exe (370.43 KB)
This web page is about HyperSnap 6 version 6.90.03
alone. You can find below a few links to other HyperSnap 6 releases:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 6 is an application marketed by the software company Hyperionics Technology LLC. Some people want to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove HyperSnap 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HyperSnap 6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HyperSnap 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HyperSnap 6". If it exists on your system the HyperSnap 6 application will be found very quickly. When you select HyperSnap 6 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HyperSnap 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HyperSnap 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HyperSnap 6.
8. After uninstalling HyperSnap 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HyperSnap 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HyperSnap 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your PC, we are not saying that HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HyperSnap 6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-06 14:40:09.387