HyperSnap 6 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your PCHyperionics Technology LLC
. Go over here
for more information on Hyperionics Technology LLC. You can see more info related to HyperSnap 6 at http://www.hyperionics.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\Yeni klasör directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall HyperSnap 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\Yeni klasör\HprUnInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled HprSnap6.exe and its approximative size is 1.65 MB (1734931 bytes).
The executable files below are part of HyperSnap 6. They occupy an average of 2.70 MB (2828083
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap6.exe (1.65 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (709.37 KB)
- TsHelper64.exe (358.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.50.02
of HyperSnap 6. You can find here a few links to other HyperSnap 6 versions:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 6 is a program by the software company Hyperionics Technology LLC. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase HyperSnap 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HyperSnap 6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HyperSnap 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HyperSnap 6". If it is installed on your PC the HyperSnap 6 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HyperSnap 6 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HyperSnap 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HyperSnap 6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\Yeni klasör\HprUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HyperSnap 6.
8. After uninstalling HyperSnap 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HyperSnap 6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HyperSnap 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HyperSnap 6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-19 14:00:53.777