This web page contains complete information on how to remove HyperSnap 6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your PCHyperionics Technology LLC
. Additional info about Hyperionics Technology LLC can be found here
. More details about HyperSnap 6 can be seen at http://www.hyperionics.com
. HyperSnap 6 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 6 directory, subject to the user's option. HyperSnap 6's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe. HprSnap6.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.36 MB (4572568 bytes) on disk.
HyperSnap 6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.22 MB (5471064
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap6.exe (4.36 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (821.44 KB)
- hstb.exe (56.00 KB)
The current web page applies to HyperSnap 6 version 6.81.01
only. You can find here a few links to other HyperSnap 6 releases:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 6 is a program offered by Hyperionics Technology LLC. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove HyperSnap 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HyperSnap 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HyperSnap 6". If it exists on your system the HyperSnap 6 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HyperSnap 6 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HyperSnap 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HyperSnap 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HyperSnap 6.
8. After removing HyperSnap 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HyperSnap 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HyperSnap 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your PC, we are not saying that HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HyperSnap 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-01 19:54:36.797