This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall HyperSnap 6 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your PCHyperionics Technology LLC
. Check out here
for more information on Hyperionics Technology LLC. More data about the app HyperSnap 6 can be found at http://www.hyperionics.com
. HyperSnap 6 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6 directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HyperSnap 6. HprSnap6.exe is the HyperSnap 6's main executable file and it occupies around 4.37 MB (4580760 bytes) on disk.
HyperSnap 6 contains of the executables below. They take 5.59 MB (5866768
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap6.exe (4.37 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (829.44 KB)
- hstb.exe (56.00 KB)
- TsHelper64.exe (370.43 KB)
The current web page applies to HyperSnap 6 version 6.83.01
only. You can find here a few links to other HyperSnap 6 versions:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 6 is an application marketed by Hyperionics Technology LLC. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall HyperSnap 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HyperSnap 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HyperSnap 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "HyperSnap 6". If it is installed on your PC the HyperSnap 6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HyperSnap 6 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HyperSnap 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HyperSnap 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HyperSnap 6.
8. After removing HyperSnap 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HyperSnap 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HyperSnap 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your PC, we are not saying that HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HyperSnap 6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 17:42:19.197