This web page contains detailed information on how to remove HyperSnap 6 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your PCHyperionics Technology LLC
. More information on Hyperionics Technology LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.hyperionics.com
to get more information about HyperSnap 6 on Hyperionics Technology LLC's website. Usually the HyperSnap 6 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 6 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for HyperSnap 6 is C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe. HprSnap6.exe is the HyperSnap 6's main executable file and it takes close to 4.40 MB (4613456 bytes) on disk.
HyperSnap 6 is composed of the following executables which take 5.19 MB (5442248
bytes) on disk:
- HprSnap6.exe (4.40 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (809.37 KB)
This info is about HyperSnap 6 version 6.61.01
only. For other HyperSnap 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 6 is an application by the software company Hyperionics Technology LLC. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove HyperSnap 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HyperSnap 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HyperSnap 6". If it is installed on your PC the HyperSnap 6 application will be found automatically. When you click HyperSnap 6 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HyperSnap 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HyperSnap 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HyperSnap 6.
8. After uninstalling HyperSnap 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HyperSnap 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HyperSnap 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HyperSnap 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-15 19:52:53.597