HyperSnap 6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your systemHyperionics Technology LLC
. Additional info about Hyperionics Technology LLC can be read here
. Please open http://www.hyperionics.com
if you want to read more on HyperSnap 6 on Hyperionics Technology LLC's website. HyperSnap 6 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for HyperSnap 6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.29 MB (1355264 bytes) on disk and is titled HprSnap6.exe.
HyperSnap 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.33 MB (2446568
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap6.exe (1.29 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (709.37 KB)
- TsHelper64.exe (356.36 KB)
This info is about HyperSnap 6 version 6.21.04
only. You can find below a few links to other HyperSnap 6 releases:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 6 is an application offered by the software company Hyperionics Technology LLC. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove HyperSnap 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete HyperSnap 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HyperSnap 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "HyperSnap 6". If it is installed on your PC the HyperSnap 6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HyperSnap 6 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HyperSnap 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HyperSnap 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HyperSnap 6.
8. After uninstalling HyperSnap 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HyperSnap 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HyperSnap 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your computer, we are not saying that HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HyperSnap 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 13:47:39.643