You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall HyperSnap 6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your PCHyperionics Technology LLC
. More info about Hyperionics Technology LLC can be seen here
. Detailed information about HyperSnap 6 can be seen at http://www.hyperionics.com
. Usually the HyperSnap 6 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 6 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. HyperSnap 6's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe. HprSnap6.exe is the HyperSnap 6's primary executable file and it takes around 4.36 MB (4572568 bytes) on disk.
HyperSnap 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.16 MB (5413720
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap6.exe (4.36 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (821.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.81.03
of HyperSnap 6. Click on the links below for other HyperSnap 6 versions:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 6 is a program by the software company Hyperionics Technology LLC. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall HyperSnap 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HyperSnap 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HyperSnap 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HyperSnap 6". If it is installed on your PC the HyperSnap 6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HyperSnap 6 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HyperSnap 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HyperSnap 6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HyperSnap 6.
8. After uninstalling HyperSnap 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HyperSnap 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HyperSnap 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HyperSnap 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 13:37:09.000