HyperSnap 6 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your computerHyperionics Technology LLC
. Open here
for more information on Hyperionics Technology LLC. More info about the program HyperSnap 6 can be found at http://www.hyperionics.com
. Usually the HyperSnap 6 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall HyperSnap 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named HprSnap6.exe and its approximative size is 4.44 MB (4658584 bytes).
HyperSnap 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.60 MB (5870864
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap6.exe (4.44 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (813.44 KB)
- TsHelper64.exe (370.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.70.02
of HyperSnap 6. You can find below info on other versions of HyperSnap 6:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 6 is a program by the software company Hyperionics Technology LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall HyperSnap 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HyperSnap 6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HyperSnap 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HyperSnap 6". If it is installed on your PC the HyperSnap 6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HyperSnap 6 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HyperSnap 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HyperSnap 6:
- The software company is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HyperSnap 6.
8. After uninstalling HyperSnap 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HyperSnap 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HyperSnap 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your computer, we are not saying that HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HyperSnap 6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-21 15:52:19.987