HyperSnap 6 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall HyperSnap 6 from your PCHyperionics Technology LLC
. More info about Hyperionics Technology LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.hyperionics.com
to get more data about HyperSnap 6 on Hyperionics Technology LLC's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 6 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HyperSnap 6. HyperSnap 6's primary file takes about 4.37 MB (4584856 bytes) and is named HprSnap6.exe.
HyperSnap 6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.24 MB (5491544
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap6.exe (4.37 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (829.44 KB)
- hstb.exe (56.00 KB)
This page is about HyperSnap 6 version 6.90.02
only. You can find below a few links to other HyperSnap 6 releases:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 6 is a program by the software company Hyperionics Technology LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall HyperSnap 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall HyperSnap 6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HyperSnap 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HyperSnap 6". If it is installed on your PC the HyperSnap 6 program will be found automatically. When you select HyperSnap 6 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HyperSnap 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HyperSnap 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 6\HprUnInst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HyperSnap 6.
8. After uninstalling HyperSnap 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HyperSnap 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HyperSnap 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that HyperSnap 6 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HyperSnap 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-14 09:27:16.070